Sunday, June 24, 2007

Blog Review: Garry Conn's Search Engine Marketing Tips

I've looked at dozens of blogs over the past month as I've worked on setting up my own. Some make it to my favorites folder and Garry Conn's website is one of them.

I found his website through Google when I was trying to figure out how to verify my blog with Google webmasters. I just couldn't figure out where to add the meta tag.

He has instructions and screenshots that guide his readers step by step through the process of getting verified with Google and adding Meta Tags to increase your search engine rankings.

Garry Conn's Search Engine Marketing Tips

Besides the tips and instructions he has information on making money online, google adsense, blogging tips and more. His website is an excellent resource for any blogger to looking to gain visibility on the web and earn money through blogging.

No comments: