Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Work at Home Journal - June 26th, 2007

Well, it seems with the kiddos out of school I'm not getting much of anything done workwise. Which is fine really, I think I just picked a bad time to try and get these websites started since the only time I really have to work is in the evening.

I got another article accepted with Associated Content. You can check it out HERE. Nothing fancy, but hopefully it will help give somebody some ideas on what to do with the kids this summer.

Today I was able to make a 2 page list of everything I need to get done. Which includes getting my first newsletter sent out tomorrow (if you aren't signed up, check out the upper left hand corner of my blog!), writing a few more articles, and getting my first niche site up and running. Now if my computer would cooperate, hopefully I can get all that done this week!

No comments: