Friday, July 6, 2007

General GPT (Get Paid To) Website Tips

TIPS for Signing Up for Offers and Surveys on Get Paid To Sites.

GPT sites are a great way to earn a little extra cash. Just by spending 15-30 minutes a day completing free offers and surveys you could easily earn $200 a month. But sometimes getting started can be hard for people to figure out.

1. Make sure to read any tutorial or the help section of the GPT site you are participating with which is located on the right hand side of the website before you get started.

2. Use Internet Explorer for your browser.

3. Clear your cookies after each offer is completed.

I find the offers clear the fastest after I've cleaned my cookies and then closed my browser window completely and reopened it.

Clear your cookies in Internet Explorer 7 this way:

Click on "Tools"
Click on "Internet Options"
Select the "General" tab
Click "Delete" next to "Browsing History"
Another small window will pop up.
Click on "Delete Cookies"

Close your IE window and reopen a new window.

Want an easier way to clear your cookies? Check out CCleaner

4. Have an email that you use specifically for your GPT site.

I use a gmail address. I have another email address that I use strictly for personal emails to my friends and family.

5. Download Roboform (it's free to use and download). With the click of one button Roboform will fill out your forms for you, saving you time when filling out offers and surveys.

Roboform

No comments: