Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I had no idea...

that blogging is so much fun! Since creating my blog I've been checking out others and found so many neat blogs; my favorites list is getting huge!

I found 5 minutes for Mom today. They are running a contest for the 4th of July. You can win a custom Lands End's swim suit (Lands End makes the best swim suits!), Mom calling cards, a trip to Motherhood Redefined at Carefree Resort and Villas in Arizona or a Krups ice cream maker.
Check it out here: July-4-button-160pix.jpg

Here's another contest for you, and something I'd really like to win. Adventures in Babywearing is giving away a Solarveil sling to one lucky winner. I loved using my sling with my little guy, but have avoided it during the summer because it's SO hot and humid here, it makes me so sticky and yucky wearing him outside. The solarveil is breathable and will protect you and your little one from the sun with it's UVA/UVB protecting fabric. Solarveil ring slings are made by Kimz Kreations.

Ok, now I'm off to get some articles written before my little guy wakes up from his nap!

1 comment:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Blogging is fun! And addicting- watch out! Thanks for entering!

Steph