Saturday, June 16, 2007

Work at Home Journal - June 16th, 2007

I've always wanted a place to write about what I've been working on, but wasn't sure how to fit it into my blog. Today I'm starting a daily work at home journal so I can keep track of what I've been working on. Hopefully this will keep me on track and I can see that I am making progress. (I got the idea from another blogger-so thanks!)

It's been a busy couple of days. I've changed the template of my blog around a bit.

Yesterday I made a withdrawal for a payment from Fairy Tale Treasures

I also started two articles yesterday that I hope to submit to Associated Content. Hopefully I can finish those up today and submit them.

I'm also trying out something new today. It's called Jetspinner. It's free and a pretty nifty little tool. You write an article, then put it in Jetspinner and it "spins" it to create as many different unique articles as you'd like. Then using jetsubmitter you can submit the articles to hundreds of different article directories. It's easy to do because they do all the submitting work for you. I'm always amazed at the kind of programs people can create. I don't have the required knowledge of programming needed to create that kind of thing.



Click here to get Jetsubmitter



Other than that I hope to finish up some painting and sanding here at the house. I hate sanding, but I've put this project off as long as possible. Also, the littlest one needs a trim. I've been putting if off as long as possible but it's getting in his eyes now. I think it will be a two-person job (it will be his first haircut) so I'll wait until hubby gets home.

No comments: