Saturday, June 16, 2007

Friday Freebies- On Saturday?

Sorry about being late everyone! I thought about posting the freebies list yesterday, but then got caught up in other things and completely forgot. Which brings to me my continuing need to get organized. I remember seeing a printable Mom planner posted on a forum that I visit. Motivated Moms Planner Another board member designed and created the planner. I downloaded it and I'm printing out some pages now. I do best when I have a list of what I need to get done and I think this will help!

Now on to this week's freebies!

Brown Cow Yogurt E-Coupons

Free One Touch UltraMini Meter in color (glucose monitor)

Free Sample of Beano

Free Sample Earth's Best Rice Cereal

Free Crohn's Disease Tracker Kit, includes magnet calendar, CD and more

Free Sample of Downy (make sure to click "free sample" below the sweepstakes entry form

Free Huggies Diaper Sample

Free Pantene Pro-V Sample

Free IAMS cat food sample

No comments: