Sunday, June 17, 2007

Work at Home Journal June 17th, 2007 - Happy Fathers Day!



Today is Father's Day- Happy Fathers Day to all the dads out there! My husband is sleeping in this morning and we are getting ready to make him breakfast in bed; mickey mouse pancakes, english muffin with cream cheese and maybe a slice of freshly baked banana bread. Freshly baked? Yep, the little one woke up at 6:30. While he was eating breaktfast I whipped up some bread and now we have the yummy smell of banana bread throughout the house. I'd share a slice with you if I could, but you'll have to settle for a picture. Yum!

Today is a day off from working, although I'll jot down any ideas I get during the day. I've been brainstorming article topics. Yesterday I submitted my first article with Jetsubmitter to about 20 or so article directories. I also wrote another article for Associated Content, just need to proofread and submit it.

We've got a full day planned for my husband, off to make pancakes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!