Thursday, August 2, 2007

Work at Home Journal - August 2nd, 2007

I really mean to update my work at home journal at least once a week, really I do!

The days fly by, and with a toddler that has no fear and two fast little legs my time to work is limited to naptimes or the evenings (after all the kids are asleep).

I truly need to get a bit more organized and break down my to-do list so I can actually accomplish something in the small bits of time I do have.

sigh...

Mini Mission for today: Put adsense on the twelve pages of my first niche website. DONE!

Mini Mission #2 - Login to Hostgator. Change my DNS nameservers for my niche website so they direct to Hostgator. DONE!

Now I just need to wait 24-48 hours and everything should be good to go for me to start uploading pages to my website.

No comments: